Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Stretching My Wings- A Letter

Dear readers,

I apologize if I appear to be ignoring my blog. I've only posted twice in December, and one reason is perfectly legitimate– I'm enjoying the Christmas season! But the other reason, well, I've been posting my writing on another website. A friend connected me to the editor of Camera Words on medium.com, and after submitting one article (which she published!), my mind has been in a whirl of ideas. Camera Words combines photography and writing– basically, we are telling the story behind the photo. And I LOVE photography. And of course I love writing. So you can see how I got hooked.

Don't worry, I am not giving up on my blog. The writing I do for Camera Words is on a different plane. If you are interested in reading my writing there, here are the links:

Enjoy! And I'll be back, I promise!

~Rita

No comments:

Post a Comment