Sunday, July 13, 2014

More on Marriage

We just wrapped up a busy week of VBS at the church! As I recover and work on my next blog post, I'd like to share something from a 'guest' blogger.

I was 'checking in' on Misty and the Zeller family the other day to see if there were any updates on their health, and this is what I read…

He was 103. She was 101. And they were celebrating 80 years of marriage when I found them…

How perfect for my month's topic of marriage! I've already mentioned how much I think everyone should read Misty's blog. She and her family have lost so much, suffered so much, hurt so much, and yet, yet, they still praise God's name. And even in the light of what they are going through, Misty can still celebrate her journey with her husband, the past eight years, and how much they lean on God despite all of that!

To read more of Misty's story and wisdom on marriage, here is the link to her blog post from May 28th, 2014: Eight and Eighty

No comments:

Post a Comment