Thursday, November 27, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving

To give thanks is to be humble.

It is knowing that you did not do this on your own.

It is to give credit where credit is due.

I am thankful for my writing and musical abilities. Though they've been cultivated over the years, they were also in me from the beginning. I am still amazed at what comes out of my mind sometimes– thoughts from the Creator being communicated through me.

I am thankful for my body. I didn't know about lymph vessels until recently, but I am SO glad they were working in me despite my lack of knowledge. I am thankful for every cell in my body working together to run, to breathe, to think, to form babies.

I am thankful for my husband and six children. They are gifts to me that I do not deserve.

To everyone in the United States, have a blessed Thanksgiving!

To everyone around the world, make your own Thanksgiving today! Take time to give credit where credit is due.

No comments:

Post a Comment