Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Tale About a Worm

Worm was so excited! He was getting ready for a party! 
First, he put on his best shirt.
Then, he put on a nice tie.
All he needed now were his shoes.
He went to the front door, but found only one shoe by the door!
“Where is my other shoe?” Worm asked himself.
He looked in the closet. No shoe.
He looked in the laundry room. No shoe.
He looked by the back door. No shoe.
Finally, Worm’s brother came to ask him, “What is taking so long? We'll be late for the party!”
Worm told his brother, “I cannot find my other shoe!”
Worm’s brother said, “What do you need shoes for? You’re a worm!”
Worm stopped. Then he said, “Oh yeah.”
He forgot about the shoes and went to the party.



(There is no underlying moral to this story. This is a story I made up for my girls one night. Due to the seriousness of my recent posts, I wanted to post something light-hearted today.)

No comments:

Post a Comment