Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thanksgiving Blessings

Though I am weak, He is strong.

Though I am hateful, He is Love.

Though I am discontent, He satisfies.

Though I am weary, He is Rest.

Though I am self-centered, He is self-sacrificing.

Though I am pessimistic, He is Hope.

And that is why I can say, no matter what my situation, that I am thankful.

Philippians 4:11-13, one of my favorite Bible passages, is most appropriate for today:

Not that I am speaking of being in need, for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content. I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need. I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all, and I'll see you in December!

No comments:

Post a Comment