Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Seis-Tres Club, Day 14

For those of you wondering what happened to the Seis-Tres Club after my dramatic confession on Day 11... my family has been hit with the cold and flu bug. I myself am not sick, but I am nursing those who are, day and night. And trying to keep the healthy ones entertained during this weekend torrent of rain.

Things always become topsy-turvy at our house when we have illness: meals are served at strange times, messes take on a life of their own, people are grumpy. I've been staying connected with my Seis-Tres Clubbers, but not finding the time to sit with God. And the other downside, I've been forgetting to pray, probably when I need to do it the most. But now that I've typed this, may it serve as a gentle reminder to myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment