Saturday, November 24, 2012

The Seis-Tres Club, Day 6

Don't call me 'cheater', but I slept in today (until 7am!)

Natalie and I had agreed that a day of rest would be okay, and after a full week of performances, sick children, a surprise birthday party, Thanksgiving, Christmas tree chopping, and no naps, I think I have rightfully earned it.

But in six days' time I have proved to myself that waking up early is not impossible for me. And I've proved to myself that scheduling something in my day (because I don't often like to run by schedules) can be beneficial. On top of that, my days are more focused and full of intention, I enjoyed an impromptu Bible study with my husband on Friday, and I feel so connected to my friend through our early-morning texts of encouragement.

I'm already looking forward to my sunrise date with God tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment