In 2022, I had written my first musical, Five Children and It, and blogged about it in a series titled "A Musical is Born!" The blog posts cover much of the production of the show, but very little of the writing process before that.
Since then, I've written a second musical and started two more. With high hopes of getting these musicals on stage, I decided to start sharing more about my writing process, before the musical is fully finished. A nerve-wrecking task, being the perfectionist that I am, but I'm pushing myself to do this. And to make me even more nervous, I'll be incorporating video, which is also a very new thing for me. (I'm a writer, not a videographer.) But with help from my adult children, I am now on Instagram and will be able to share songs through that medium (and also post the videos here!)
So, watch the video below to hear about what I'm working on right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment