A year ago, I wrote about writing my "memoir of sorts".
I felt prompted to write a memoir of sorts, but without knowing what I would do with it. I just wanted to put my memories down on paper, to sort through some details and record them before I forgot.
But I still wasn't sure what I would do with it once it was done. Writing a memoir is scary. It's my life on paper. But at the same time, it feels pointless. I'm no one special. This isn't going to the autobiography of Julie Andrews or Ghandi or something. Who would read it?
MAYBE YOU!
What started as a collection of memories became something much more meaningful to me. It is most definitely a way to understand me, but it is also a way to understand other people, especially people of other cultures.
So if you'd like to read my book, you can purchase it here:
No comments:
Post a Comment